Apply to Become a Rose
Start your Rose of Tralee journey today!
Enter now to represent your city, county, state or country at the 2024 Rose of Tralee International Festival. If you are sensory impaired or have a disability that means you cannot complete the online form, please email [email protected]
Rose Eligibility Criteria 2024
All Roses must:
- Be 18 years of age by January 1st, 2024 and will not have reached your 30th birthday on or prior to September 1st, 2024.
- Be female or identify as female.
- Be born in Ireland or be an Irish citizen or be of Irish origin by virtue of one of your ancestors having been born in Ireland.
- Never have previously represented any Centre as a Rose in the Regional Festival or International Rose of Tralee Selection.
- For applicants residing outside the island of Ireland – be living in the region you wish to represent for a minimum of one year and recommend that if selected as the Rose that you will remain resident in this region for the following 12 months.
- Be available for Rose Selection events and if selected be available for International Festival events.
NOTE: An entrant sponsorship fee of €250 is required for entrants based in Ireland. Your local Rose Centre will give you more details. Contact your local International Centre directly for their sponsorship details.