Volunteering with the Festival
Dia Dhuit agus Fáilte! Thank you for your willingness to volunteer for the Rose of Tralee International Festival. Volunteering for this unique Festival means experiencing first hand the enjoyment and excitement that the Rose of Tralee International Festival brings to Tralee. In order for us to consider your potential involvement, you need to complete this Volunteer Application Form.
Current volunteer roles: Volunteer for MTU on the Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
Notes to Applicants
- Team Meetings – Your Team Leader will be in contact with you if your application has been successful. You will be invited to attend at least one Team Meeting whereby you will meet other Volunteers along with the Leader(s) of your Team. Your TL will take you through your Support Activity Duty details and all Health and Safety procedures and documentation so that you are well informed prior to your voluntary duties commencing.
- Training & Induction – Volunteers must attend training & induction evening (date & location tbc), during which training materials and other information necessary for satisfactory completion of volunteer duties is offered.
- Should your availability change following your initial application, please contact one of the volunteer coordinators with your changes as soon as possible.
- It is a strict policy of the Rose of Tralee International Festival not to share any information contained on the Volunteer Application Form with any third parties.
- Please be aware that the Festival cannot provide any living, travel or accommodation expenses to volunteers.
Submission of this application form is not a guarantee of receiving a volunteer placement.